With their sturdy wood frames , innovative design and low-maintenance requirements, the Trimline 3000 Series windows remain a favorite among WNY homeowners. In addition to being a great choice for those who regularly stain or paint their windows, the 3000 Series awning windows also boast a highly durable 4-sided mounting fin.
- Constructed from high-grade aluminum frames
- Nearly-impenetrable 7/8" inch glass
- Thermal efficiency enhanced via SuperSpacer edges
- A suitable low-maintenance window replacement for Rochester
- Made with premium kiln-dried western pine woods
- Long-life aluminum-clad sash and lock hardware
- An effective way to substantially increase energy-efficiency
- Easy to stain or paint to match your home
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware - TrimLine uses Truth Entry Guard corrosion resistant, lifetime warranted hardware on all operating casements and awnings. Coastal hardware for use in salt environments is also available.
- 7/8" Insulated Glass - Standard insulated glass is 7/8" overall using double strength glass for better sound control, thermal performance and greater security. AFG Clear coat Low E II Krypton Gas and Super Spacer are standard for superior thermal performance and reduced condensation. Specialty glazings such as tempered, tinted and decorative glass are also available.
- Double Weatherstripping - combines with a tight design for a .01 cfm/ft. air infiltration rating at 25 mph rated at DP 60.
Truth E-Gard - lifetime warranted, corrosion resistant hardware on all operating windows.
Casement Operator - Opens window 90 degrees for easy cleaning. Dual arm and roto gear provide smooth operation.
Legends Series C4000 clad 4 9/16" full jamb casement shown in standard western pine interior available in standard sizes for use in new construction or custom sizes for remodeling.
Legends Series C3000 clad replacement casement with 3 1/4" jamb shown in optional oak interior
Custom Made Awning Windows
Specifications and Features:
Weather-Stripping: To ensure a lifetime of consistent performance and durability, your new TrimLine 3000 windows feature a double-weather stripping reinforcement system. Its patented sash design provides for an unmatched airtight seal and thermal efficiency.
Hardware: Concealed hinges slide easily and last long, by utilizing a durable stainless-steel base and nylon sliding mechanisms. Now you can easily remove and re-attach your windows without the use of additional tools. Awning window hardware is offered in many styles and colors, including copper, bronze, white and bright brass.
Removable Inserts: Aluminum grill inserts add depth and sophistication to replacement awning windows. The Trimline 3000 Series has inserts that are easily removed for painting, staining or polishing. They require little-to-no maintenance and come in all standard colors.
Performance Screens: A high-performance window deserve a high performance screen. Wonder Windows in Rochester NY offers TrimLine 3000 windows with standard dark grey fiberglass screens. Choose elegant bronze or classic white hardware to match your frame. You’ll enjoy a great look with the benefits of low maintenance and easy-to-clean screens.
Four standard exterior colors
Maintenance-free exterior cladding finishes available in white, bronze, earthtone, and beige - custom colors also available.
All Trimline windows are made of the finest quality solid western pine ready for paint or stain and are also available in select hardwoods of oak, cherry and mahogany. All hardwoods used in the window are of actual solid stock not thin veneers or laminates.