September 15, 2021
Despite how optimistic things were looking with regard to COVID, the new delta variant has resulted in countless homeowners wisely taking enhanced health and safety precautions. At Wonder Windows, our entire staff has remained committed to making the process of shopping for replacement windows and doors as safe and convenient as possible. We offer a number of options for those who are more comfortable with virtual consultations, each with absolutely no compromise to the personalized service and attention you deserve.
Wonder Windows’ virtual consultations are available in a variety of options, including online, over the phone, or via text. If your plans for installing new replacement windows were unexpectedly put on hold, we invite you to discover what makes our virtual consultations such a safe and convenient alternative to in-person meetings.
- Choose the method that best suits your needs and technology preferences
- We offer the same high levels of service inherent to a face-to-face consultation
- Our staff will walk you through the entire process of counting and measuring
- Choose from a number of replacement window options that suit your needs
- During installation, our installers take enhanced safety measures to protect you
- We can explain various financing options to make your project more affordable
The way the world operates certainly has changed, but that shouldn’t stop you from enjoying the enhanced beauty, function and energy efficiency that today’s replacement windows provide. To learn more about a scheduling a virtual consultation with our staff, get in touch when it’s convenient and we’ll do our best to make the process easy and rewarding.
Wonder Windows has locations in both Rochester NY and Buffalo, and we invite you to contact us when you’re ready to start discussing your project. We can be reached using the phone numbers below, or write to us via email through our website’s contact page.
Wonder Windows Rochester, NY
Wonder Windows Buffalo, NY