Our Windows are backed by The best Warranties in the Business. In addition to the manufacture's guarantees on our windows, we make the long term commitment to every customer! Be sure to have our sales professional review these important benefits in detail.
The Wonder Series:
- Wonder Window - Starmark Warranty
- Wonder Star - Envirostar Warranty
- Wonder Choice - Insul-Tec Warranty
- OKNA Patio Door Warranty
- OKNA Glass Breakage Warranty
The Saver Series:
Price Beater Series:
Wonder Window Stress-Free Labor Warranty
OUR “DOUBLE LIFETIME” WARRANTY IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER WHICH GIVES YOU LIFETIME WORRYFREE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
- Wonder Windows provides you with a warranty that is “stress free” for life with no loopholes.
- We go above and beyond the manufacturer’s warranty to provide you with an additional layer of coverage on all installed windows.
While others are showing you their "Lifetime Limited Warranty", we offer a lifetime warranty that is stress-free for as long as you own your home... and beyond!
Most companies offer a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, which means that a manufacturer is contractually obligated to replace parts of a product that are defective over the life of the product. However, the manufacturer is not legally obligated to replace parts that are not mentioned in the warranty and they do not cover the costs of shipping and installing the parts. Also, they do not cover the workmanship to install their products. That’s the “limited” part.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty covers all components of our installed windows including insulated glass unit, frames, sash and hardware. This is the traditional Limited Lifetime Warranty. The manufacturer provides this guarantee on their products on their warranty document.
- All insulated glass will be free from material obstructions resulting from dust or moisture collecting inside the glass surface for as long as you own your home
- All components and moving parts will function properly as designed by the manufacturer
The Wonder Windows “Stress Free” Warranty reaches beyond the Manufacturer’s Warranty to cover all of the above, PLUS:
- We order and track any necessary replacement parts from the Manufacturer
- Our workmanship is guaranteed and you are covered for necessary labor should a workmanship issue arise
- The Manufacturer covers GLASS BREAKAGE for our Wonder Series and Saver Series of installed windows and we will provide the labor and materials to replace the glass unit
- Screen mesh will be replaced for free when brought to our showroom
Products purchased under this agreement carry the manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, BSL Direct Sales, Inc. DBA Wonder Windows warrants that the completed work shall be free of installation deficiencies as follows:
- OUR WONDER SERIES of windows (The Wonder Window, The Wonder Star, The Wonder Choice) The company will provide lifetime service on workmanship and manufacturer’s warranty claims which are validly processed through WONDER WINDOWS. The glass breakage labor warranty covers a replacement insulating glass unit or sash in the event of accidental glass breakage. This warranty extends for the entire period of home ownership by the contract signator and is fully transferrable to the next / subsequent home owner.
- OUR SAVER SERIES of windows will be covered under the same service and glass breakage warranty terms as OUR WONDER SERIES above, however the time frame for this labor coverage is five (5) years from the project completion date.
- OUR PRICE BEATER SERIES of windows (Price Beater, Price Beater Plus) is covered under the same terms as above, but the timeframe for coverage is limited to two (2) years and glass breakage is not covered and the warranty is not transferrable.
- Our Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover defects or damages attributable to unauthorized modifications by the homeowner. Our warranty does not cover defects, damage or destruction caused by any of the following
- Airborne pollutants such as salt or acid rain
- Fire, war, riots, vandalism, hurricane, windstorm or other Acts of God
- Caulking is a maintenance responsibility of the homeowner.
- Exposure to corrosive cleaning agents or harsh chemicals used in maintenance
- Damages caused by misuse or abuse of the window
Condensation on the glass very often results from excessive humidity and/ or improper ventilation inside the house. It does not indicate a defective product or faulty installation. Although condensation is not covered under this warranty, we will be happy to provide guidance and documentation at homeowners’ request.