Double Hung Window
- Strong aerospace frame design with multi chambered profiles assure energy efficiency.
- 3/4″ insulated glass units for optimal thermal performance.
- Duralite™ – our most energy efficient insulated glass spacer system.
- Dual Energy Saver Glass Option – Low E glass and argon filled airspace.
- Four point welded corners on frame and sash for extra strength.
- Exclusive Light Lift™ SP balance system for easiest operation.
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning.
- Balance Covers are more attractive and reduce drafts.
- True sloped sill keeps water out during heavy rain and allows for easy cleaning.
- Continuous dual weather stripping to reduce air infiltration.
- Night latches for ventilation and added security.
- Jamb foam fills void between window framing and home and helps to insulate.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with fiberglass screen cloth deters insects.
- Optional continuous head & sill on many multiple window units.
GBG grilles consist of aluminum bars sealed in the insulation airspace between the two panes of glass. Because the interior and exterior glass surfaces are not affected, cleaning your windows is a much easier task.
Permanent interior and exterior grids with spacer will provide a truly authentic look. Interior grids are available in Euro-White or wood laminates to match your home's decor. External grids are available in Euro-White or colors to match product exterior.
|Series||Greenview 4000 Series with SOL-R 180 GLASS||Greenview 4000 Series with SOL-R 180 GLASS|
|Glass Panes||Double Pane||Double Pane|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC)||0.54||0.54|
|Structural Performance||(R-PG40-H, Size tested 39x63)||(R-PG40-H, Size tested 39x63)|
|Our Labor Warranty||5-Years||5-Years|
|ENERGY STAR Most Efficient||No||No|
*with triple pane glass
All results numbers based on tested window sample by NFRC and AAMA testing guidelines.
Used for comparison purposes only. Actual values may vary depending on installation, size of the window and other conditions