April 2, 2020
The sweltering summer months can be brutal on utility expenses, especially during peak times when we tend to keep the air conditioner cranked up. Many homeowners often overlook just how many culprits can be at play here, as it only takes one drafty window or door to trigger excessive central AC run times. As a result, some areas of the home are ice cold while others never seem to maintain a cool, consistent internal temperature. If this scenario sounds a bit too familiar, there’s a good chance that you’ll end up paying a lot more than you should to keep your house cool.
At Wonder Windows, we staff a team of window and door experts with extensive knowledge of residential energy efficiency and what it takes to keep summer utility bills from spiraling out of control. Whether it’s your windows or your doors, here are just a few of the ways we can help.
- An extensive collection of energy-efficient windows at unbeatable prices
- Over 50 years of expert window installation services in Rochester and Buffalo
- Ongoing specials and manufacturer rebates to make your project affordable
- Professional installation services on our full offering of windows and doors
- Convenient financing for homeowners looking to spread out their payments
- A dedicated support staff to help simplify the process from start to finish
To learn more about how new windows and doors can help reduce your monthly AC bills, or to schedule a virtual consultation with one of our specialists, contact Wonder Windows by phone or email and we’ll be delighted to get you started.