January 9, 2023
You don’t need to be a master economist to understand the impact that increased heating bills can have on so many aspects of daily life. And as many people are now beginning to realize, the cost of heating a home in 2023 is expected to rise. While there’s little that anyone can do to fundamentally change the cost of energy in this day and age, there are more practical measures that homeowners can take to ensure that they’re not blatantly wasting money simply by trying to stay warm. Insulated windows are an excellent option to consider.
At Wonder Windows, we’re constantly hearing from homeowners who are concerned with rising home heating costs, poor energy-efficiency, and older windows that only contribute to soaring winter utility bills. If this sounds strangely familiar, here are a few reasons to consider having new insulated windows installed:
- Insulated windows provide superior protection against cold and drafts
- They have one of the industry’s highest energy-efficiency ratings
- Replacing older windows is a great way to improve your home’s value
- Today’s insulated windows are more durable and require less maintenance
- Financing is available to help make replacement windows more affordable
- Wonder Windows can help you find new windows that are perfect for your home
If you’ve had it with drafty windows that reduce your interior comfort while contributing to higher heating bills, Wonder Windows is here to help. For more than 60 years, we’ve been helping homeowners in Rochester, Buffalo, and Western NY get the best deals on the industry’s most popular insulated windows. Get in touch to learn more, schedule an appointment, or start a free quote.
Wonder Windows has locations in Rochester, NY and Buffalo, and can be reached by calling either of the numbers below. You can also contact us via email by filling out the short contact form on our secured website.