Final Measure Technician
Locations: Rochester, Buffalo
Ready to be a part of a more friendly working environment? We are looking for experienced, responsible, career focused window professional to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis. Even if you have similar construction experience, we may be interested in training you further to expand your knowledge as a Final Measure Technician.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Traveling to customer homes in Western NY to measure window and door openings for our replacement windows and doors.
- Answering product questions and reviewing project details with customers in their home.
- Accurately documenting your measurement and any additional job construction notes so that products can be properly ordered and installed.
- Communicating job needs and schedules with Installers and office staff to ensure products are installed properly.
Skills we look for:
- Minimum 3 years of window and door installation related experience.
- Cooperative, easy going personality when dealing with customers.
- Solid computer and iPad ability.
- Experience working on a ladder or scaffolding.
- Having a safety focused outlook.
- Able to work 9-10 hour days if needed.
- Mechanical aptitude to understand unique construction situations.
- This is not an entry level position
Benefits to joining us:
- Great pay based on your professional work experience
- Excellent health benefits and matching 401k retirement plan.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Family owned with low turn-over rate.
- Friendly and collaborative team environment.
- Potential room to advance when opportunities arise.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Required)
- Window Installation: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations