- Designed for easy window replacement
- Durable rollers for smooth operation
- Contoured pull handles for easy opening and closing
- Fusion-welded, heavy-duty vinyl for strength and durability
- Wide selection of complementary picture windows and specialty shapes
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Many V3 Series gliding windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR® v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
White, Beige and Sandstone windows and doors have the same color on both the interior and exterior and are consistent throughout the frame and sash, making scratches virtually invisible. The Dark Bronze painted color option is available for exteriors only, and has a White interior.
GBG grilles consist of aluminum bars sealed in the insulation airspace between the two panes of glass. Because the interior and exterior glass surfaces are not affected, cleaning your windows is a much easier task.
Permanent interior and exterior grids with spacer will provide a truly authentic look. Interior grids are available in Euro-White or wood laminates to match your home's decor. External grids are available in Euro-White or colors to match product exterior.
|Series||Silverline V3 8700||Silverline V3 8700|
|Glass Panes||Double Pane||Double Pane|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC)||0.60||0.60|
|Air Infiltration||≤ .30||≤ .30|
|Our Labor Warranty||2-Years||2-Years|
|ENERGY STAR Most Efficient||No||No|
*with triple pane glass
All results numbers based on tested window sample by NFRC and AAMA testing guidelines.
Used for comparison purposes only. Actual values may vary depending on installation, size of the window and other conditions